Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Down to 1 nap!

Well, I finally transitioned them to one nap today. Chase was having problems going to sleep at night lately (more so than the girls) and they will have to go to one nap when they start school in August, so I decided to switch now. At least they will be used to it by school time. I hated the thought of them dying for 2 naps and only being allowed one at a new school. They did really good with it. The girls slept real well! Chase only slept an hour, but then he relaxed on the couch for another hour or so. Then they all went to sleep for night time at 7:15 with no problems or fussing so that was good for them and us! So keep your fingers crossed for me for the next few days!

1 comment:

jencooper said...

Hey Rachel!! I came across your blog through Courtney. I loved catching up on the triplets. They are adorable!!

<3,
Jennifer

www.caringbridge.org/visit/gracecooper
www.cooperempire.blogspot.com