Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Potty training update!

Well, it is day 4! I feel like things have really gotten better and much less stressful! We are definitely still having accidents at daycare and at home, but I am talking 1-2 (maybe 3) a day! The big story for tonight is this:

Before dinner we all went to sit down and potty, but everyone had just gone but Carolyn so nobody went, even Carolyn. So during dinner we were kind of nervous she would have an accident, but at the end in the middle of taking a bite, she kind of jumped and said "UP" So her daddy ran her to the potty! Not only #1 but she did a wonderful #2!!!!!! You all know these weird celebrations! I think that is a HUGE sign!

They are all doing great! Chase will go almost every time he sits down on the potty and he is so proud of himself! Charlene loves to just go and sit on the potty! That makes her proud!

No comments: