Sunday, March 9, 2008
Big Baby Bath Time!
We finally had a big baby bath! I took the duck bath out of the tub and they bathed in the big tub! They looked so big. I didn't get any pictures because Randall was busy doing things around the house and I was the only one bathing them, but I will get them next time. They bathed by themselves, but I can't wait to put them all together! They will have so much fun. Carolyn might even like it then if she gets to play with her brother and sister. She did not like bathing in the big tub, it really scared her! But she didn't like the first bath either and she didn't like the pool at first too. She will get used to it, hopefully! Chase and Charlene loved it though! They were crawling around and playing with the toys, they had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment