Sunday, March 2, 2008
Our First Blog!
So this is our first blog! We have to get up with the times! I thought this would be a good way for our family and friends to be able to see what all is going on with the babies since they change so fast! They are almost 11 1/2 months old. Their Uncle Chuck said today that it is only 18 days until they are ONE!! Now that is crazy. If I can figure this out I will try to update it as often as possible and put pictures and videos too! Happy blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Crongratulations on your first blog. Those are the most beautiful babies in the whole world. Of course they are only as beautiful as my other grandson is handsom. I may be slightly predjudice, after all, I am their Chief.
They are so cute!!!! I will enjoy checking their changes and fun photos on your blog. Right now, I am waiting for their cousin to wake up (it is after 7 a.m.), so please tell the trips not to tell her about waking at 5:30 a.m.! Give them kisses for me! Love, Chele
Post a Comment